Here is a very aromatic and healhty recipe of gulab sharbat. Learn how to make gulab sharbat.
- 1-1/2 cup freshly picked Rose Petals (Gulab Ke Patti)
- 3/4 cup boiling Water
- 1/4th tsp Cardamom Seeds
- 3/4th cup Sugar (Cheeni)
- 1/4th cup strained fresh Lemon Juice (Nimbu Ka Raas)
- 2/3rd cup Pomegranate Juice
- 5 cup cold Water
How to make gulab sharbat:
- Crush the rose petals with mortar and pestle and place them in a large bowl.
- Add the boiling water, then pour the mixture to a metal container and add cardamom seeds. set aside for 8 hours or overnight.
- Pour the rose-cardamom water through a muslin lined strainer set over a bowl.
- Add the sugar, and float the bowl over a hot water filled sink until the sugar dissolves.
- Remove from the hot water and filter it again.
- Cool it to room temperature.
- Combine all the ingredients in a pitcher and stir well.
- Serve in a glass half filled with crushed ice.