Here’s a soothing, yummy sharbat recipe with anar. Learn how to make anar ka sharbat.
- 1 kg red pomegranate (anar)
- 1 kg sugar
- 1/2 kg water
- ice as required
- rock salt (kala namak) as required
- 1/4 tsp potassium meta bi sulphate
How to make anar ka sharbat:
- Peel anar.
- Boil sugar and water.
- Boil it to one sugar syrup strand.
- Take out juice of pomegranate.
- Let syrup cool, and then add anar ka juice and potassium meta bi sulphate.
- Fill it in a bottle.
- Serve it in a glass with water, kala namak, crushed ice.