Here is a delicious sharbat rice that can be enjoyed in hot summers. Learn how to make chandan ka sharbat.
- 50 gm sandalwood (chandan ka chura)
- 2 kg sugar
- 1 kg water
- 1 tsp orange colour
- 2 tsp sandalwood (chandan) essence
- 1/2 tsp potassium meta bi sulphate
How to make chandan ka sharbat :
- Soak chandan in water for 8-10 hours.
- Then strain it.
- Boil it with sugar in it.
- Boil it to one sugar syrup strand.
- Let it cool, and then add colour, essence and potassium meta bi sulphate.
- Fill it in a bottle and enjoy with chilled water.