Here is a chilled, delicious sharbat recipe with rose flavour. Learn how to make gulab ka sharbat.
- 250 gm rose leaves (gulab ki patti)
- 2 kg sugar
- 1 kg water
- 1 tbsp rose essence (gulab ka essence)
- 1 tbsp red colour
- 1/2 tsp potassium meta bi sulphate
How to make gulab ka sharbat :
- Remove stem and green leaves of roses.
- Soak rose leaves in water for 8-10 hours.
- Then strain it.
- Boil it with sugar in it.
- Boil it to one sugar syrup strand.
- Let it cool, and then add colour, essence and potassium meta bi sulphate.
- Fill it in a bottle and enjoy with chilled water.