Here is a tasty sharbat recipe with badam (almond) flavour. Learn how to make badam ka sharbat.
- 1/2 kg almond (badam)
- 2 kg sugar
- 1 kg water
- 1 tsp saffron (kesar)
- 1 tsp green cardamom powder (hari elaichi)
- 1/2 tsp potassium meta bi sulphate
How to make badam ka sharbat :
- Soak badam in water for 8-10 hours.
- Peel the outer covering.
- Boil sugar, water, kesar and elaichi powder in it.
- Boil it to one sugar syrup strand.
- Let it cool, then add some syrup to badam and grind it to a fine paste.
- Add syrup and potassium meta bi sulphate to the above.
- Fill it in a bottle.