Here is a delicious sharbat recipe and is tempting due to its green colour. Learn how to make khus ka sharbat.
- 50 gm poppy (khus ki) sticks
- 2 kg sugar
- 1 kg water
- 1 tsp green colour
- 2 tsp poppy (khus ka) essence
- 1/2 tsp potassium meta bi sulphate
How to make khus ka sharbat :
- Soak khus ki sticks in water for 8-10 hours.
- Then strain it.
- Boil it with sugar in it.
- Boil it to one sugar syrup strand.
- Let it cool, and then add colour, essence and potassium meta bi sulphate.
- Fill it in a bottle and enjoy with chilled water.