Here is unique recipe of angoor sharbat grape juice and orange zest. Learn how to make angoor sharbat.
- 1/2 x 3-inch piece of Orange Zest
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom Seeds (Elaichi)
- 4 whole Cloves (Lavang)
- 6 cup Grape Juice (Angoor Ka Raas)
- 1/4th cup Honey (Shahad)
- 3-inch piece of Cinnamon (Tuj/Dalchini) Stick
- 2 cup sparkling Water
How to make angoor sharbat:
- Tie the zest, cardamom seeds and cloves in a small piece of cheese cloth.
- Place the juice and honey in a large stainless steel pan and bring it to near the boiling point over moderate heat.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add the spice bag and cinnamon stick, cover, and set aside until the juice has cooled to tepid.
- Remove the spice bag and cinnamon stick and chill.
- Add the water before serving.