Here is a very refreshing and healhty jeera lassi recipe. Learn how to make jeera lassi.
- 3 cup Curd (Dahi, Plain Yogurt)
- 2 tblsp Cream (Malai) (optional)
- 2 tblsp Lemon Juice (Nimbu Ka Raas) (optional)
- 1/3rd cup Ice-Water
- To taste Salt (Namak)
- 6 Ice-cubes
- 1/2 tblsp dry-roasted Cumin Seed Powder (Jeera Powder)
How to make jeera lassi:
- Place the curd, cream, lemon juice, ice water and salt in a blender.
- Process for 2 minutes.
- Add ice cubes and blend for another minute.
- Add all but few pinches of cumin powder and process for 5 seconds.
- Pour into chilled glasses, sprinkle remaining cumin, serve immediately.