- 500 gms Kaju(cashewnuts)
- 300 gms sugar
- 1/2 tsp kesar(saffron)
- 1/4 tsp orange color
- 2 chandi (silver)warak
How to make kesar burfi:
- Soak the cashewnuts in water for 3 hours.Drain the water and ground the cashewnuts,finely.
- In a pan mix sugar and cashewnuts,and roast on low heat,stiring constantly.
- Mix saffron and orange color in it.roast till done.
- on the rolling board place a butter paper and pour the mixture on it.
- Now place another butter paper ,sandwhiching the mixture between the two paper.
- Roll it with rolling pin.
- Remove the butter paper from top and place silver warak,and cut the kesar burfi pieces.