- 225 gms Khoya
- 225 gms coconut (dry and ground)
- 1 tsp cardamom seeds (ground)
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 tsp almonds (grated)
- 1/2 tsp pistachios (grated)
How to make coconut burfi:
- Mix khoya and coconut and fry them lightly with ghee on a low
- Add cardamom and mix well.
- Prepare one-string syrup by dissolving sugar in the water.
- Now stir the coconut mixture into the syrup.
- Grease the plate and spread the grated nuts on it.
- Spread the prepared evenly over the plate and allow it to cool.
- Now with the knife, cut it into desired shapes.
- Turn them over so that nuts covered part appears on the top.
- Nariyal ki burfi is ready to be served.