Kurkuri bhindi is a crunchy and tasty snack and can also be used as an accompaniment to rice,dal or chapatis. Learn how to make kurkuri or crispy punjabi bhindi fry.
- 500 gms bhindi
- 3-4 tblsp besan (gram flour)
- 1 tsp red chilly powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp amchur powder
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
How to make kurkuri bhindi:
- Wash and dry the bhindi and then cut them lengthwise into four thin pieces.
- Now spread the cut bhindi on a tray and sprinkle salt,red chilly powder, garam masala,amchur powder.Mix gently.
- Now sprinkle besan and spread it evenly so that all the cut pieces arecovered.
- Heat oil in a wok or kadai on high flame.
- Then add half of the coated bhindi and fry till they are crisp and brown. Repeat this with the other half.
- Serve hot.