Bhindi Do Pyaaza has double the amount of onions then in any other dish and served with chapatis. Find out how to prepare bhindi do pyaza or bhindi onion stir fry.The bhindi do pyaza recipe is very easy to understand.
- 500 gms bhindi (wash and dry and cut in 1inch pieces)
- 300 gms onions (sliced thinly)
- 2 tblsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Pinch of asafoetida or hing
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp amchur powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- salt to taste
How to make bhindi do pyaza:
- Heat oil in a wok or kadai.Add cumin seeds and hing. Let it splutter.
- Add ginger garlic paste and onions and fry till golden brown.
- Add bhindi and all the other powder spices.Mix well.
- Stir fry for 15 minutes or till the bhindi is cooked.
- Serve bhindi do pyaza immediately with chapatis.