Bachelors can try this easy to prepare masoor daal recipe which you can make in no time and effortlessly. This simple dal recipe sounds to easy but trust me it is one of the tasetiest dal recipe. Some times simple food is comfort food. This dal paired with rice and some salad and pickle is the ultimate combination.
- 1/2 cup Masoor Dal / Yellow Moong Dal
- 1 Tomato (Tamatar)
- 1/2 tsp Jeera
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric (Haldi) Powder
- 2 Green chilli
- 3 tsp Oil
- 1 level tsp Salt (Namak)
- 3 Garlic (Lasun) Cloves
How to make simple dal:
- Boil the dal with salt, turmeric powder and slit green chillies.
- In another pan, heat oil, add the jeera, tomatoes and garlic pods, sauté on a high flame till the tomatoes are soft and pulpy.
- Add the boiled dal into this with little water, boil well for 15 minutes to incorporate the masala into the dal, garnish with coriander.