- 250 gms Potato (Aloo)
- 2 tblsp Oil
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric (Haldi) Powder
- 2 Green chilli (Hari mirch)
- 4-5 Curry Leaves (Kari Patta)
- 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds (Rai/Sarson)
- As per taste Salt (Namak)
How to make simple potato vegetable:
- Boil, peel and cube the potatoes.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the mustard seeds, slit green chillies, curry leaves, fry till the seeds start spluttering, add salt and turmeric powder and cubed potatoes, add little water so that the potatoes absorb the masala and simmer for 4-5 minutes till well blended.
- For a different taste you can substitute mustard seeds with cumin seeds.