Here is the recipe of Indian mix vegetable stir fry sabzi. A super easy, simple, tasty, healthy and colorful dispora of mix vegetables. It can be prepared in a jiffy and goes well with any kind of dal, curry or garvy. Infact it is delicious to eat it like that. Perfect stir fry recipe to fulfil the daily requirement of green vegetables. This mix vegetable stir fry is a feast for the eyes.
- 1/4 cup Zuchini
- 1/4 cup Babycorn
- 1/4 cup Capsicum
- 1/4 cup Red Bellpepper
- 1/4 cup Yellow Bellpepper
- 1/4 cup Paneer
- 1 big Onion
- Salt as per taste
- 1/4 tsp Red Chilly Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric/Haldi Powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander/Dhania Powder
- 1 tbsp Butter /Ghee
- 1/2 tsp Jeera
- 1/2 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
How to make healthy Indian mix vegetable stir fry:
- Wash and chop all the vegetables into small cubes of even size. You can add any vegetable here – french beans, carrot, broccoli.
- Heat ghee/ butter in a kadai/wok.
- Add jeera seeds. When spluttering stops, add cubed onions. Stir fry till translucent or pinkish.
- Then add ginger garlic paste. Saute for a minute to remove the raw smell of the garlic.
- Add all the dry masala – turmeric, red chilly powder and coriander powder. You can even replace red chilly powder with black pepper powder.
- Immediately add babycorn and salt and stir fry till the babycorn is done.
- Then add zucchini, bell peppers and capsicum.
- Cook the vegetables on hig flame tossing constantly till the vegetables are done.
- Last add the cubed paneer pieces.
- Mix well and cook for a min.
- Now take out the stir fried vegetables in a dish and serve hot.
- Your mix vegetable stir fry vegetable is ready. The beauty of this recipe is its smplicity. It’s a delicious stir fry where the natural sweetness of paneer is countered with the slight sharpness of the capsicum.