CHINESE CHILI CHICKEN RECIPE
Ingredients for chinese chilli chicken:
500 -600 gms Boneless Chicken
2 tbsp Soya Sauce
2 tbsp Corn Flour/Corn Starch
5-6 Chopped Green Chilies
2 Green Onion Chopped
1 tsp Garlic Paste
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp White Pepper Powder
1 tsp Sugar
A pinch of ajinomoto
2 cups chicken Broth/ Water
1 tbsp Oil
Oil to fry
- Cut the boneless chicken pieces into1 " cubes.
- Take 1tbsp. Soya sauce, 1tbsp. corn flour, salt, egg in a bowl
and marinate chicken pieces in the the mixture for about 10-15
- Heat oil and deep fry the marinated chicken pieces till golden
- Now in a separate wok / kadhai heat 1 tbsp. oil and add garlic
paste and green chilies and sauté for few seconds.
- Add 2 cups of chicken broth or water. Bring to boil and add
sugar, pepper powder, salt , ajinomoto and remaining Soya sauce.
- Add fried chicken pieces to it and cook for few minutes.
- Dissolve the remaining corn flour in 1/2 cup water and add to the
curry stirring constantly to avoid lumps.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve chinese chili chicken hot garnished with chopped green
- Chinese chili chicken goes well with steamed / boiled rice.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...