Here is an easy hot and sour soup recipe. Learn how to make Indo chinese hot sour soup recipe.
- 2 tbsp Chili Sauce
- 11/2 tbsp Corn Flour / Corn Starch
- 1 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Capsicum Chopped
- 2 tbsp Spring Onions Chopped 2 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 2 tbsp Carrots Chopped
- 1/4 cup Chopped Cabbage
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- A pinch ajinomoto
- Salt to taste
- 4 cups Water
How to make hot and sour soup:
- Mix 4 cups of water, chili sauce, soya sauce, vinegar, sugar,salt, pepper powder and ajinomoto and bring to boil.
- Now add all the chopped vegetables except paneer .
- Cook for a minute on a medium heat. Dissolve corn starch in 1/2cup water and add to the soup stirring constantly till it becomes thick.
- Cook for a minute, add paneer slices. Serve hot .
Note: Soup should be prepared just before consuming and should be served fresh, else it will lose the taste.