NIMBU PANI RECIPE
4 juicy Lemon (Nimbu)
8 cup Water
10 pitted and halves Dates (Khajoor)
1/3rd cup Honey (Shahad)
How to make nimbu pani:
- Cut the lemons in halves crosswise, remove the zest from 6 of the halves and squeeze out the juice.
- Slice the remaining lemons into thin rounds.
- Place the water and the dates in a sauce pan and gently boil for ten minutes.
- Add the zest and boil for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat, stir in the honey, lemon juice & lemon slices, and set aside, loosely covered, for 8-12 hours.
- Strain through a muslin lined sieve.
- Served chilled.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...