- 250 gms Bhindi
- 2 medium onions cut into thick slices
- 2 Tomatoes chopped
- 1 tblsp Ghee
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilly Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp Haldi Powder
- 1/2 tsp Corainder Powder
- 1/2 tsp Amchur Powder
How to make bhindi ki sabji with tomato onion:
- In a kadai add jeera and when it starts spluttering add sliced onions and saute for a minute.
- Add onion and cook till they are pink and translucent.
- Add all dry masalas and tomatoes. Cook for 3 – 4 minutes or till tomatoes get mushy
- Add bhindi cook for 10 – 15 minutes or till the bhindi is done and cooked. Cook with partly covered lid (otherwise the veg will get sticky)till done but a bit crunchy too.
- Bhindi ki sabji is ready. Serve the sabji with rice, naan or parantha.