Tidali Dal is Sindhi Speciality whic is combination of 3 types of lentils and tastes divine.Learn how to make tidali dal.
100 gms Black Gram
100 gms Channa Daal
100 gms Split Moong Daal (Chilka)
1 Onion (Chopped)
2-3 Green Chillies (chpped)
2 tsp Turmeric Powder
1 /4 tsp Asafoetida
2 tsp Cumin Seeds
Salt to taste
How to make tidali dal:
- Soak all 3 dals in water for about 3 hrs.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker and add asafoetida,cumin seeds.Let them splutter then add onions and green chillies.Frytill golden brown.
- Add soaked dals,turmeric powder and salt.Mix well.
- Pressure cook the dal by adding 6 cups of water tilldals are done onlow flame.
- Serve Hot with chapatis or rice