Atte Jo Seero is a delicious sweet offering from Sindhi cuisine made of wheat flour. Learn how to make atte jo seero.
1 Cup Wheat Flour (Atta)
1 Cup Sugar (Powdered)
3-4 Cardamom (Powdered)
1 Cup Desi Ghee
Handful of Dry fruits (almonds,cashews,raisins)
1 tsp Rose Water (optional)
How to make atte jo seero:
- Heat desi ghee in a wok or kadai.Add wheatflour and cardomom powder and roast it for about 20 minutes.
- Alongside dissolve powdered sugar in 4 cups water.
- Add this sugar water to the wheatflour and keep stirringtill all the water is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle some rose water.
- Serve hot garnished with dry fruits.