Satpura Phulko is a Sindhi parantha served with a sabzi. Preparation method for satpura phulko is given below.
2 Cup Wheatflour
1/4 tsp Black Pepper
Salt as per taste
4 tsp Oil
How to make satpura phulko:
- Mix wheat flour,salt,black pepper,2 tsp oil and adequatewater.Knead it into a soft dough.Keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Take a portion of this dough and roll it into a disc shape.Now with a knife cut it into 4-5 pieces.
- Sprinkle some oil and wheatflour and roll all the pieces.Now roll it like a chapati.
- Heat a tawa and roast the rolled chapatis from both sidesby applying oil.
- Serve hot with a choice of sabzi.