- 7 teaspoons salted butter
- 3 teaspoons flour
- 1 cup hot Water
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 6 teaspoons Vinegar (Sirka)
- 9 teaspoons mustard powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Red chili pepper (Lal Mirchi)
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt (Namak)
How to make mustard sauce:
- Melt the butter and stir in the flour.
- Mix well and cook very gently without browning.
- Add water and stir till it thickens.
- Mix mustard in vinegar, add salt, Red chili pepper and sugar, and add to the flour stirring well.
- Store the sauce in a jar.