100 gms Mung Dal
1 1/2 tsp Salt
200 gms Curd
1 tsp Red chilly powder
2 Red chilly (sabut and dry)
1 tsp Dhaniya
3 – 4 Curry Leaves
1 pinch Haldi
1 pinch Soda
2 cup Oil for frying pakories
1/2 tsp Mustard seeds (motti)
2 tbsp Oil (for tadka)
- Soak the dal for 5-6 hours. Strain it and grind in a grinder. Strain the curd through a strainer.
- Add 1tsp salt, 1/2 tsp. red chilly powder, 1/2 tsp. dhaniya, 2 tsp. mungdal paste and haldi. Mix well and keep aside.
- Now take the dal and add 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp red chilly powder, 1/2 tsp. dhaniya and soda. Mix well.
- Heat oil in a kadahi and fry pakories of small size to a golden brown color. Now heat oil in a kadahi and put the tadka of mustard seeds, hing and kari patta.
- Add the mixture of curd. Cook it for 10-15 minutes. Add the pakories and cook for3-4 minutes.
- Finally put the tadka of red chilly powder on pakodi kadhi. Serve hot it with shahi gatte and missi roti.