100 gms Sangar
1 Bay Leaf
4 tbsp Mustard oil
5 – 6 Red chilly (dry and sabut)
1 tsp Mustard (grounded)
1/2 cup Curd
1 pinch Hing
5 tsp Amchur (dry and sabut)
1/2 tsp Jeera Water for soaking
1 cup Water
1/2 tsp Red chilly powder
1/2 tsp Haldi
1 tsp Garam masala
1 tsp Amchur
1/2 tsp Dhaniya powder
1/2 tsp Sugar
How to make Sangri Ki Sabzi:
- Soak the sangar in haldi water for whole night. Put it in a pressure cooker and wait for 1 whistle.
- Turn off the gas. Strain the sangar through a strainer. Keep the strained water aside.
- Heat mustard oil in a kadahi. Now give tadka by adding mustard (grounded), hing, jeera and sabut red chilly.
- When the tadka is ready add the masala paste. Add curd, sangar and soaked amchur. ( soak it for a 1/2 hour).
- Add to the kadahi. If required add the strained water. Cook it for 10-15 minutes.
- You can enjoy this vegetable for 8-10 days if kept in a refrigerator. Serve sangri ki sabzi hot with dal ke parathe.