3 – 4 medium potatoes
1 tblsp green chillies chopped.
100 gms spinach
1 tsp chaat masala
1 tblsp ginger chopped
oil for deep frying
2 tblsp coriander leaves chopped
2 tblsp corn flour
sal tto taste
3/ 4 cup green peas shelled
How to make hariyali tikki :
- Boil, take off and grate potatoes.
- Boil and mash green peas.
- Blanch spinach leaves in plenty of salted boiling water and finely chop.
- Squeeze out excess water.
- Mix grated potatoes, peas and spinach.
- Mix in cut green chillies, cut coriander leaves, cut ginger, chaat masala and salt.
- Mix in cornflour for binding.
- Divide the mixture into 25 equal portions.
- Shape them into a ball and then press it in between your palms to give it a tikki shape.
- Heat up oil in a kadhai.
- Deep-fry the tikkis in hot oil for 3-4 minutes or until crisp.