- 35 Lemons
- 5 cups water
- 1 tsp asafetida powder
- 4 tsp salt
- 30 Black peppercorns
- 2 tsp black cardamom seeds
- 3 tbsp salt
- 2 tsp Red chili powder
- 1 tbsp White cumin seeds
- 15 cloves
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp vinegar
How To Make Lemon Pickle:
- Wash and clean lemons.
- Now boil the water and put 25 lemons in it for 2-3 minutes.
- Take them out, dry them and cut into quarters.
- Using sterilized jars for the pickle, sprinkle the asafetida powder and half the salt over the base.
- Grind all the paste ingredients to make a smooth mixture and smear it all over the lemon quarters. Drop these spiced lemons into the jar.
- Squeeze the juice from the remaining 10 lemons over them and sprinkle rest of salt.
- Cover the jar with a clean cloth and leave out in sun.
- The pickle should be ready within 2 weeks.