A mouth watering recipe of chicken salami along with mushrooms, onions and tomatoes. Learn how to make Chicken Salami.
- 1 tblsp butter
- 300g shaved salami, sliced
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 small pckt mushrooms, chopped
- 3 tblsp tomatoe puree
- 5-6 cloves of garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make chicken salami:
- Heat butter in a large pan.
- Add the chopped onions, mushrooms, garlic and sauté for two minutes
- Now add the tomatoe puree and let it roast for a while
- Add the salami pieces and mix well.
- Add the salt and pepper
- Serve hot topped with sour cream