Piquant taste of chicken cooked with pepper, mushrooms, rice and red wine. Learn how to make chicken in red wine sauce.
- 1 kg chicken, cut into pieces
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- salt (namak) to taste
- 250 gm button Mushrooms (Goochi)
- 12 red chilli (lal mirch), soaked in 1/2 cup olive oil
- 250 ml red wine
- 200 gm fresh cream (malai)
- 1cup cooked rice (chawal)
How to make chicken in red wine sauce:
- Rub the chicken with the ground pepper, mustard powder and salt to taste.
- put the chicken pieces, button mushrooms, red chillies soaked in olive oil, red wine, fresh cream and salt to taste in a large saucepan.
- saute over high heat for two minutes.
- cover the pan and cook for 15 minutes or until the chicken is done and the gravy is thick.
- serve hot on a bed of cooked rice.