An extremely easy to make chicken salad recipe made from homemade myonnaise and. Learn how to make chicken salad.
- 2 chopped Tomato (Tamatar)
- 2 cup cooked and shredded Chicken
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp White Pepper Powder
- a pinch of Mustard Powder
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 tblsp Cream
- 1 bunch Lettuce Leaves
How to make chicken salad:
- Make a mayonnaise dressing by placing the yolk in a basin along with the mustard powder, pepper powder and the salt.
- Add the oil drop by drop slowly into the basin and mix thoroughly with a wooden spoon until all the oil is used and the sauce has the consistency of tooth paste.
- Mix the sauce with the tomato,cream and the cooked chicken.
- Serve in glass bowls on a bed of lettuce leaves.