- 200g Paneer – cut in 1/2″ cubes
- 1 capsicum-cut into thin long strips
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 5-6 flakes garlic – crushed
- 2 tbsp. ready made tomato puree
- 1/2 tsp sugar & garam masala
- 3/4 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp dhania powder
- Salt to taste
- In a small frying pan, add oil and garlic and as soon as the oil
is hot, add the tomato puree, salt, sugar, red chilli powder, dhania and garam masala.
- Mix well. Add capsicum and saute for one minute.
- Now add the cottage cheese mix well and microwave high uncovered for 3 minutes and serve hot.