- 1 tsp Garlic (Lasun) Powder
- 1 tsp ground Ginger (Adrak)
- 1 tsp Cloves (Lavang) Powder
- 1/2 tsp grated Nutmeg (Jaiphal)
- 1 tsp Mace Powder (Javitri)
- 11/2 tblsp Cumin (Jeera) Powder
- 2 tblsp ground Corriander (Dhania)
- 1 tsp Fenugreek (Methi) Powder
- 1 tsp ground Cinnamon (Tuj/Dalchini)
- 1 tsp fresh ground Black Pepper (Kalimirchi)
- 1 tsp ground brown Cardamom (Elaichi) Seeds
- 2 tsp Red Food colouring
How to make tandoori masala:
- Mix all the above ingridents, without roasting them first, push through a fine sieve.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Close the lid tightly after use.