- 6 tbsp Water
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp hot Mango Chutney
- 500 gms Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup Tomatoes, cut
- 4 tsp Curry Paste
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 tbsp Chopped Coriander leaves
How to make spicy mango shrimp:
- In big size frying pot heat up oil over medium heat.
- Add shrimp and prepare until lightly browned and keep aside.
- Add onion in frying pot and sauté for two minutes or until softened.
- Add curry paste, water, tomatoes and prepare for 2-3 minutes.
- Add shrimp.
- Cover and simmer (boil slowly at low temperature) for about five minutes or until shrimp is cooked through.
- Stir in chutney and decorate with fresh cut coriander leaves.
- If desired, serve over hot rice.