- 1 Green Chilli, seeded and minced
- 1/3 cup Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 400 gms Shrimp
- 2 big size Mangoes, peeled & shredded
- 3 tblsp Spring Onions, sliced
- Salad Leaves (Lettuce)
- 2 tblsp Fish Sauce
- 1 pod of Garlic, minced
How to make shrimp mango salad:
- Combine green onions, lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, garlic, and green chilli in a bowl.
- Mix in shredded mango.
- Chill while preparing shrimp.
- Shell and devein shrimp and wash well.
- Preheat up grill for medium heat.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers, piercing once near the tail and once near the head Lightly oil grill grate.
- Cook shrimp on preheated grill for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until opaque.
- Place greens on a platter; mound mango mixture onto the greens using a slotted spoon.
- Place shrimp over the mango salad and decorate with lime slices, if desired.