- 3/4 tsp Black Pepper powder
- 11/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Mango, cubed
- 3 1/2 tblsp Lemon juice
- 11/2 cup Rice
- 600 gms boneless, skinless Chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup Coriander leaves, cut
- 3/4 cup Onion, cut
- Cooking Oil
How to make chicken mango rice salad:
- Cook rice and keep aside.
- Heat one tbsp of oil in a big size frying pot and prepare the chicken.
- Season with 1/4 tsp each of salt and pepper.
- When the chicken is cool enough to handle, sliced it into bite size pieces.
- Toss the rice with the chicken, onion, mango, 1/3 cup oil, the remaining salt and pepper, lemon juice, and coriander.