For the salad
- 125 gms Egg Noodles
- 500 gms Tuna, sliced into cubes
- 1 Onion, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 1 Mango, sliced into strips
- Chopped Coriander leaves
- Mint leaves
For the dressing
- 1 Red Chilli, seeded and cut
- Juice of 4 Lemons
- 2 tbsp Thai Fish Sauce
- 4 tbsp light Soya sauce
- 1 pod Garlic, cut
- 2 tbsp dark Sugar
How to make tuna mango salad:
- In a round dish put noodles, pour out over boiling water and leave for five minutes.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients in a blender.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Add the tuna steaks and prepare until cooked through.
- Transfer half the dressing over the noodles and toss to cover evenly.
- Arrange the noodles on plates.
- Combine cooked tuna with the salad ingredients and the remaining dressing and toss to cover evenly.
- Spoon on top of the noodles and serve.