- 4 ready to eat Poppadoms
- 3 skinless Chicken breasts fillets
- 11/2 tbsp Curry Paste
- 1 Mango, chunks
- 150 gms Curd
- 1 tbsp cut Mint leaves
- Cucumber, sliced
- Lettuce leaves
How to make spicy chicken with mango:
- Preheat up the oven to 190°C/170°F/Gas Mark 5.
- Place the chicken on a baking tray and spread over the curry paste.
- Cook in the oven for approximately 25-30 minutes.
- Once cooked sliced the chicken into thick slices.
- Arrange the poppadoms on a big size serving plate with the salad leaves, cucumber, mango and the chicken.
- Mix together the mint, curd and lemon juice, spice up to taste and pour out over the salad.