- 1 cup chopped Mixed Boiled Vegetables (French beans,carrots,cauliflower,Green peas)
- 2 chopped Onions
- 4 tblsp chopped Capsicum
- 1 chopped Tomatoes
- ½ – 1 tsp Chili Powder
- A pinch Garam Masala
- 2 tblsp chopped Coriander
- 4 tblsp grated Paneer
- 1-1/2 cup tomato gravy
- 4 teaspoons oil
- Salt to taste
How to make baked vegetable jalfrazie:
- Heat the oil and fry the onions for ½ minute.
- Add the capsicum and tomatoes and fry again for 2 minutes.
- Add the vegetables, chilli powder, garam masala, coriander and salt and cook for a few minutes.
- Spread the tomato gravy on top and sprinkle a little grated paneer over it.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200c for 10 minutes.