Here is masala oats recipe. This Saffola masala oats recipe is perfect for weight loss. These masala oats are a complete meal if you serve it will dahi / curd. Oats are a great source of fibre. They keep you full for a longer period of time. Saffola oats are good for weight loss. This is a easy masala oats recipe loaded with vegetables. Follow along the saffola masala oats recipe.
Masala Oats Homemade | Easy Masala Oats For Weight Loss
Here is a healthy wholesome breakfast option, homemade Masala Oats. This easy rolled masala oats are perfect for weight loss. You can prepare them in the morning to kick start your day with balance of carbs and fibers.
- diced vegetables
- 3/4 cup Plain Saffola Oats
- 1/2 cup chopped Vegetables (Carrots, Beans, Cauliflower, Peas)
- 1 small chopped Onion
- 1 small chopped Tomato
- 1 Green Chilly chopped
- 1/2 tsp grated Ginger
- 10 – 12 Curry Leaves
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds (Rai)
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilly Powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tsp garam Masala Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 cups water
- 1 tblsp Coriander Leaves
- 1 tsp Ghee / Oil
How To Make Saffola Masala Oats For Weight Loss:
- In a pan dry roast the oats on low flame for 5 mins. Take it out in a dry plate. Keep aside.
- In the same pan now heat oil, add the mustard seeds. When the mustard begins to crackle add the curry leaves.
- Now add the chopped onions and grated ginger.
- Stir fry till the onions gets pink and translucent. Do not let them become brown or they will taste bitter.
- Now add the chopped mix vegetables. Add the salt and cook for 5 mins so that they are partially cooked.
- Now add the turmeric powder, green chilly red chilly powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder and chopped tomatoes.
- Cook till the tomatoes get partially cooked.
- Now add the dry roasted oats.
- Also add 2 cups of water. Mix everything well.
- Cover and cook for 5 mins. Now stir well with the ladle and add the chopped coriander leaves.
- Sprinkle lemon juice.
- Your yummy healthy masala oats are ready. Serve it with tangy green chutney to make it more delectable. You can also serve dahi with it.