- 40 gms Fine Wheat Flour (Maida)
- 100 ml Milk
- 1/2 Egg
- 3 tsp Oil
- a pinch of Salt
- 50 gms Potato (Aloo)
- 50 gms Cauliflower (Phool gobi)
- 50 gms Carrot (Gajar)
- 75 gms Peas (Matar)
- 50 gms Tomato (Tamatar)
- 1 tblsp Butter
- 1/2 tblsp Tomato Sauce
- Salt and Chilli Powder to taste
How to make mixed vegetable pancake:
- To make the pancakes sift the flour along with the salt.
- Add the egg and gradually add the milk.
- Mix and beat thoroughly till the batter is smooth and free of lumps.
- Allow the batter to remain in a cool piece for about an hour.
- Heat little oil in a frying pan.
- Pour a spoonful of the batter on it.
- Cook one side till it is light brown and then turn the side.
- Now cook on the other ise.
- Make the pancakes of all the batter.
- To make the filling cut the vegetables into small pieces and carrots in shreds.
- Heat butter in a pan , add the vegetables and the seasoning.
- Coook it on low flame till vegetables are done.
- Now add tomato sauce.
- Spread this filling on the pancakes and roll them and serve hot with the chutney.