Chilli Paneer dry is a tasty & spicy snack made of cottage cheese. Find out how to make chilly paneer dry.
- 500 gms Paneer or Cottage Cheese (cut in cubbes)
- 2 Onions (Sliced)
- 5-6 Garlic Cloves (chopped)
- 1 Bunch Spring Onions (chopped)
- 3 tblsp Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tblsp Chilli Sauce
- 2 tblsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 1 Green pepper (cut in pieces)
- Salt to taste
How to make chilli paneer dry:
- Heat oil in a wok or kadai.
- Add onion,garlic and spring onions.
- Fry till they turn soft.
- Add ketchup, chilli sauce,soy sauce & vinegar.Cook for 2-3 minutes stirring continuously.
- Add paneer cubes & bell peppers.Stir well.Add salt as required.
- Serve hot.