Here’s a spicy, tempting paneer pakora recipe that can be served as a snack to your guests. Learn how to make tandoori paneer pakora.
- 250 gm cottage cheese (paneer)
- 2 green chilly (hari mirch)
- 2 onion (pyaj)
- 1/4 cup curd (dahi)
- 2 cup gram flour (besan)
- a pinch baking powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilly powder (lal mirch)
- 1 tsp salt (namak)
- a pinch orange colour
- oil for frying
How to make tandoori paneer pakora:
- Cut paneer, hari mirch and pyaj into small long pieces.
- Mix dahi, namak, lal mirch, baking powder and orange colour in besan and make a thick batter using water.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Dip a piece of paneer, hari mirch and onion in the batter and deep fry in oil.
- Sprinkle some tandoori masala on all pakoras and serve them hot.