Paneer cubes marinated in capsicum paste and baked. Try this wonderful and tasty Paneer Capsicum recipes at home.
- 400 gms cottage cheese (paneer), cubed
- 50 gms capsicum (shimla mirch), chopped fine
- 200 gms curd (dahi)
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tblsp garam masala powder
- 1 bunch coriander leaves (dania patti), chopped fine
- 15 gms mint leaves (pudina patta), chopped fine
- 6 flakes garlic, chopped fine
- Salt to taste
For the garnishing:
- 100 gms red cabbage, shredded
- 1 lemon, sliced
How to make paneer with capsicum:
- Grind into a rough paste, chopped capsicum, curd, salt, garam masala powder,coriander leaves, mint leaves and garlic together.
- Cut the paneer pieces into cubes and marinate them them in the mixture for 2 hours.
- Put these pieces on skewer and grill them till soft and done.
- Serve with lemon slices and shredded red cabbage.
- Serves: 4