Here’s a spicy, light and easy to make recipe with papad. Learn how to make papad roll.
- 4 papad
- 4 potato (alu)
- 1 green chilly (hari mirch)
- few coriander leaves (dhania patti)
- 1/2 lemon (nimbu)
- 1/4 tsp red chilly powder (lal mirch)
- 1/4 tsp spice blend (garam masala)
- 1/4 tsp sugar (chini)
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp gram flour (besan)
- oil for frying
How to make papad roll:
- Boil and peel potato. Mash them.
- Finely chop coriander leaves and green chilies.
- Mix potatoes, green chillies, coriander leaves, red chilly powder, spice blend, sugar, salt and lemon juice properly.
- Dip papad in water and take them out.
- Now roll potatoes into papad and role papad also.
- Seal the corners with gram flour batter.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry all papad rolls until they turn golden brown.
- Cut them into long pieces.
- Serve them hot with chutney and sauce.