An appetiser of sliced tandoori chicken in a spicy masala with a touch of raw mango. Learn how to make tandoori chicken chaat.
- 2 tandoori chickens, shredded
- 1 tblsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tblsp oil
- 1/2 cup raw green mango (kachha aam)
- 1/2 cup onions, sliced fine
- 2 tsp green chillies, chopped
- 40 gms coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp ginger (adrak), julienned
How to make tandoori chicken chaat:
- To make the lemon dressing add together lemon juice with salt, chilli powder and oil. Keep this dressing aside.
- Cut the raw mango into thin strips.
- Mix the raw mango strips, onions, green chillies, coriander leaves, chaat masala, shredded chicken pieces and the lemon dressing well.
- Serve immediately, garnished with chopped ginger.