Dalia cheela with dal and grated vegetables is highly nutritious, healthy, and tasty option for any time snack or breakfast or even a meal. Team it with green dhania chutney or sauce and it fills up the tummy pretty fast. You can add any vegetable available. Dalia cheela is a good source of fibre and protein. Dalia cheela is very good weight loss too.
Dalia Cheela with Dal | Dalia Ka Cheela
- Dalia (Broken Wheat)
- Hara Moong (Green Lentil)
- Diced Vegetable
- 1 cup Dalia (Cracked / Broken wheat)
- 1 cup Moong Dal (Green Gram Lentil)
- 1 small finely Chopped Onion
- 1 tblsp finely chopped Coriander
- 2 – 3 tblsp grated Carrot
- 1″ piece of ginger
- 1-2 Green chillies or to taste
- Salt to taste
- Ghee / Oil for cooking
How to make moong dal broken wheat pancake:
- Wash and soak the dalia and dal for 3 to 4 hrs.
- Then drain the water and grind it in the blender with ginger and green chillies. It is important to remember to add water gardually such that the batter should be spreadable consistency neither too thick nor too thin.
- Add chopped onions, grated carrot, fresh coriander, salt and mix well.
- Heat a non stick frying pan on medium heat and put few drops of oil.
- Add one ladle full of the batter and spread like dosa in a circular motion.
- Let it cook for few minutes and when it turns brown at bottom, then flip and cook on the other side until brown.
- Serve hot with green dhania chutney or red chilli garlic chutney or even sauce of your choice.