Ingredients for methi parantha:
- 2 cup Wheat Flour (Atta)
- 2 cup Methi Leaves
- 1/2 tsp red chilly powder
- Salt as per taste
- Oil/Butter for frying
How to make methi paratha:
- Clean the methi leaves and wash them Keep aside to let all the water drain off.
- In a bowl mix every thing. Make a dough using water adding little by littel and then leave the dough for resting.
- Pre-heat the griddle (tawa).
- Take small ball size dough and roll them into thick rotis and cook on tawa as any other parantha.
- Turn it and spread little oil or butter and shallow fry over low heat. Turn it again and spread butter/oil on the other side. Cook both sides till golden brown.
- Serve methi ka paratha with homemade butter.
Note: If you want you can use leftover methi ki sabji. Follow the same procedure.