Gobhi Parantha is perfect for morning breakfast. Full of goodness of gobhi and when served with butter just kickstarts the day on the right note. Lets learn how to make gobhi parantha.
- 4 cups Whole Wheat Flour (Atta)
- 2 cups Grated Cauliflower (Gobi)
- Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- 1-2 Chopped Green chilies
- 1″ Ginger Chopped
- Salt, Red chili powder & Garam Masala as per taste
- 1/2 tsp Ajwain (optional)
- Butter /Oil for frying
How to make Gobhi Parantha :
- Make dough out of whole-wheat flour (atta), as you would do for any paratha/roti.
- Mix grated cauliflower, green chilies, ginger, coriander leaves, ajwain, chili powder, salt, and garam masala as a filling in paratha.
- Make two medium size chapati, add the filling to the one chapati and cover it with the second one. Now roll it slightly.
- Cook on a pre-heated Tawa (flat griddle plate). Turn it and pour half tablespoon oil or butter.
- Spread it on the paratha and shallow fry over low heat.
- Turn it and again pour oil or butter on the other side.
- Cook on a low heat till golden brown.
- Serve gobhi ka parantha hot with yogurt (curd) and your favorite chutney.
- Note: It makes 18 parathas.