Make Indian ariselu by making balls of rice flour and jaggery syrup coated with sesame and deep fried. Learn how to make ariselu.
1 kg rice
3/4 kg jaggery(gur) (grated)
2 tablespoons of sesame seeds(teel)
Oil to fry
How to make ariselu:
- Wash rice and soak it in water for10 hours.
- Remove water and let it dry on a piece of cloth.
- In a blender make thin powder and sieve it.
- To make the syrup add jaggery to the boiled water and heat.
- Let it thick.
- Add the fine powder of rice to it and stir continuously.
- Avoid lumps.
- Cool it and make balls.
- Dab these balls with sesame seeds and fry it at low heat in a frying pan.
- When it comes deep brown sieve it.
- Cool and serve.