Kuttu ke dahi vada is a very delicious and healthy recipe for vrat and fasts. Vrat ke dahi bhalle are not only nutritious but tongue tickling too. Learn how to make kuttu ke dahi bade. Try this unique recipe.
2 tblsp Kuttu Ka Aata
2 medium boiled Potato
2 Green Chillies chopped finely
1/2 tsp grated ginger
1 tsp Salt
1 cup Curd
1/2 tsp Rock Salt
1/4 tsp roasted Cumin Powder
1/4 tsp red chilly powder
1 tsp Green coriander
How to make kuttu ke dahi bade :
- In a bowl take finely grated boiled pototoes and add chillies, grated ginger and kuttu ka aata.
- Mix all the ingredients properly and then a take small lemon sized ball on oiled palm and press it gently with hand and make a small disc. Put this on a oiled plate and repeat the process. In case it is difficult to make disc on palm you can even use a small piece of plastic sheet. Oil it lightly and them place the ball on it and make a disc.
- Once 5 -6 are made put them in hot oil and fry them till golden in color. Make sure that the oil is not too hot otherwise the vada will burn or too cold – it will soak up lots of oil.
- Once all the vadas the fried place them in the prepared curd mixture.
- Curd Mixture:
- Beat the curd smooth and add rock salt, cumin powder, red chilly powder and mix well.
- Now put the vadas in this curd mixture and dip them well.
- Sprinkle some red chilly powder, cumin powder and garnish with green coriander.
- Your vrat ke dahi bhalle are ready. If you like you can pour some tamrind chutney and green chutney on it.